Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Easter Scrap Wreaths

Decorating for any holiday can be fun. Personal touches are even better. Since it was coming up on Easter, I wanted to do something both easy and pretty. Easter scrap wreaths seemed the perfect idea. The instructions can be found on pinterest here:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/518758450802893792/

I cut all the fabric ahead of time so all that had to be done was tie the fabric strips to the wreath hoops. The one that I did was like the instructions and it took me about 2.5 hours to do. After learning how long it would take to make, I decided to have my girls do much smaller ones. None of them finished while we were together but they took them home and finished them on their own.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Adventures in Activity Days Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon